Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hello Out There!

The day has finally arrived!

My design blog obsession began over the summer- I can't remember how I stumbled upon the first one I discovered, but I was instantly smitten. Every day since, the talented women of these blogs have not failed to inspire, amuse, encourage and entertain me. I admire them all for individual reasons. With the unfortunate lack of shelter magazines, I am happy to have so many places to go to get my daily dose of "ooohs and aaahs". So, I decided to join the blogosphere and contribute some of my own musings. I know I'm in good company!

I spent a great portion of this snow day sitting here ...
... eagerly awaiting my husband's blog design.
I think he did a good job, no? And by "eagerly awaiting" I mean impatiently hounding! But, anyway, I'm now off and running...I hope you enjoy it.
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment